Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just Venting

I've said before that blogging is an excellent way to vent. Now I need to take my own advice.

I will apologize now for anyone suffering either of these two issues because I would never wish them upon anyone. However, THERE ARE CURES AND THEY CAN BE MANAGED!!!

As you know, my mother made me go to school even when I was completely sick. There was never any sympathy. Suck it up and move forward. I take that approach with everything in my life. You have to! Otherwise you wallow in self pity. My ex suffers from depression and also has diverticulitis. Both of which have gotten the better, or in his case, the worst of him this past month. The intestinal thing almost killed him and if the depression isn't addressed soon surely it will hinder his post surgical recovery. What's so completely frustrating and nauseating to me is that I have asked him for years to take care of both. Both he refused to address. In my book, that's completely selfish and irresponsible when you have 5 children.

If you need help, get it! Don't ever be afraid or embarassed to ask for it! When you choose not to, you not only hurt yourself, but EVERYONE who know's and loves you.

1 comment:

  1. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete