Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where Has The Time Gone

It's amazing how fast we let "life" get in the way. Or how many excuses we make for not taking the time to do something. Guilty as charged! My ex got deathly ill this past spring leaving me to care for my kids solo until August. Phew! Mommy needed a break! Thank goodness school has started and I have some ME time again.

As moms we forget just how important it is to remember ourselves. I don't think I have much left of my vocal cords, I'm bald, and my bar bill is way beyond what Norm ever owed at Cheers! But hey, I'm human. Life is getting more managable. Now I at least try to catch myself before yelling, the hair is slowly growing back, and my liver is drying out. Life is good!

I run because I can and I run to keep my sanity. Don't ever lose track of what keeps you happy because life threw you a curve ball. Ride it out and keep moving forward.

1 comment:

  1. What's with all the bald references???? I hear you about life and I don't have the nine kids like you!!!!

    ReplyDelete