Monday, September 27, 2010

The Grocery Store

Why is there not a service out there that offers to go to the store, buy your groceries, bring them home, and unload them for you??? I would pay top dollar to anyone that offered this service! Some things are just worth every penny to pay for.

I hate the grocery store! God bless my boyfriend for owning one years ago, but I remind him daily that he was completely crazy for doing so! Every time I go, something happens. Whether I drop and break something in an isle or someone makes a rude comment, it's literally ALWAYS something. And the fact that you have to make the list (never stick to it), price compare items, put them in the cart, unload them onto the belt, lug them out to the car, load the car, unload the car, and put them all away makes me sick! How many times do I really have to touch a bottle of ketchup?? I mean honestly! Do my kids really need to eat? Do I really have to feed them?

Guess I'm off to Meijer since I have a cupboard full of food but not a thing to eat in the house! Vicious vicious cycle!

4 comments:

  1. Woman, how do you think I feel about this Hunting and Gathering thing? I'm tired of it.......ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that several groceries in my area offer online grocery shopping with a $5 delivery! I love this service and have used it several times! You can be as specific about your brands and freshness as you want without the attitude. The driver doesn't care when he's dropping it off. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hunting and gathering what??? Miller Lite? Ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you live??? I'm in Michigan! I would absolutly use this after the day I had yesterday! I dropped a container of blackberries all over the store then dropped and broke a bottle of juice in the parking lot! It's always something!

    ReplyDelete