Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boys

I've decided that boys will never cease to amaze me. I thought the blue line question would put me over the edge. Clearly I was mistaken.

While eating dinner tonight, my girls had already left the table (thank god!), my boys decided to have an argument about whether or not they had balls between their legs. Are you kidding me??? I almost choked! After I stopped laughing, I had to explain the difference between balls and testicles. To which my six year old says "I think I felt three of them down there once." No child you don't have three, only two. Honestly, how much worse is this going to get? I don't have a penis, but I have now become the expert on them thanks to my sons! Why do we have to have sooooo many body parts? God help me when my girls start in!

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahahahahaha!!

    Is this what I have to look forward to??

    My 15month old is already obsessed with grabbing his little penis every time the diaper opens! LOL

    ReplyDelete