Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Enough Already...

Honestly, is life really that bad?? At what point do people finally say "I've had enough of being miserable and I'm going to find something that makes me happy!" We all have our breaking point or ah-ha moments, don't we???

Ugh, not my ex-husband. Life is all doom and gloom. I hate to use the word always since I'd like to believe the kids or myself made him happy at least once. But he is always the first to complain about something, yet do absolutely nothing to change his circumstances. Reactive to everything and never able to move forward. Makes me crazy. Thank goodness I wised up and had my ah-ha moment! Life is to short to let others bring you down. Find what makes you happy and enjoy the rewarding adventure life offers us everyday!

2 comments: