Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Cleaning

PHEW!!!! I have finally caught up on my house so that I can sit down and catch up on my personal life! Ugh! What a process. I'm here to tell you nothing and no one was safe in my cleaning endeavor.

It started with being frustrated with the mess in my kids closets and snowballed from there. I cleaned out all closets, all toy boxes, kitchen cupboards, ceiling fans, walls, windows, painted, repaired, replaced bathroom mirrors and lighting fixtures, and unloaded an ex-husband who clearly thought we would continue to live together for the rest of our lives. When I say I cleaned house, I meant I cleaned house. It's such a good feeling to have your house the way you want it and shinny clean to boot...and yes that pun was intended!

3 comments:

  1. I bow down to you!! All I got done today was a load of laundry and mopped floors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bow yet :-) It took me over a week to do all that! And in my house I'm lucky if I ever get the floors mopped!I've always said you can eat off my floors...literally :-) One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete