Thursday, February 25, 2010

Not A Morning Gal

I have never, nor will EVER be a morning person. I've seen beautiful sunrises all while grumbling and stumbling over my two left feet. I've been known to shower, shave and get ready in the dark just to avoid the possibility of actually opening my eyes and functioning.

My boys?! A whole different story! They wake up like they ate a bag of coffee beans! It makes me crazy! They then proceed to wake everyone else up and the whole clan is nothing but a loud, giggling, fighting frenzy. I've begged, pleaded, screamed, cried, threatened, bribed and beaten them into seeing my point of view. Nothing has worked. Occasionally when they ARE tired, they give it all right back to me, and I can't fault them. Morning people are crazy! I can watch the sun go down and think it looks just as pretty as when it comes up. I can drink coffee in the afternoon and think it tastes just as good as in the morning. I can eat breakfast food for dinner, shower, shop, clean my house, and exercise just as well at night as I can in the morning. And I'm not loud and giggly while I do it either!

No comments:

Post a Comment