Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clutter

I say it every week, "this week I'm going to take a day and clean out closets and bedrooms." Every week I find something else to do. Then it happens. I snap and nothing is safe. I have been known to throw out anything and everything in my path. No one and nothing stands in my way.

It's gotten so bad that my kids will say "oh are we giving that to the people who don't have anything?" Some days I answer yes and other days I say nope it's going to the big garbage dump down the road. With five kids you have to be organized. There is no room for clutter. I can't stand when my stuff lays around so why would I settle for that with someone else's?? It's a good feeling to be clutter free. 1-800-Got Junk is my friend for life! It's very liberating to get rid of things we don't use or need. Try it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie,

    I am so glad your post popped up in my Google alerts this morning! Clutter can be a very challenging thing to deal with, but we are glad that we here at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? were able to help you out.

    You should visit our blog http://1800gotjunkblog.com/

    Enjoy and have a great day!

    Travis Dudfield
    1-800-GOT-JUNK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis your company rocks! Thank you so much for your help! I've been telling EVERYONE I know to call you! I'm hoping to have another load for you in the spring :-)

    ReplyDelete