Monday, February 1, 2010

I'll Admit It...

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm one of those moms that MAKES their kids go to school sick. My mother did it to me! I was NEVER allowed to stay home unless I was on oxygen and in a coma at the hospital. Even then it was questionable whether she'd wheel me in to fifth grade on a gurney. Honestly, school is like a germ fest. You just never know what your kid is going to bring home next.

Let me tell you, I've seen just about everything too. The worst by far has to be a stomach virus. You never know when it's going to hit or how hard. I can handle pink eye, flu, fever, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infections, strep throat, scarlet fever, blah, blah, blah. But that stomach thing knocks you out hard. And yes thanks to my children, and someones mother who let their kid go to school sick, I got it. I love food!!!! And for me not to want to eat anything is grounds for insanity. Fair warning, when I feel well, lock up your children because there won't be enough food in the state of Michigan to feed me.

1 comment: