Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peace

Who knew $20 could provide sooooo much entertainment?? I have spent thousands of dollars on toys for my kids over their very short lives. As have their grandparents. And yet it never ceases to amaze me what they find to play with. I actually told my mother one year to skip the "popular" presents and go to the dollar store to buy wooden spoons and Tupperware. They LOVE that stuff!

So when I find a steal of a gift I feel compelled to share. No joke $20 will buy you a Lava Lamp that will awe struck even the youngest of children. I have to admit, it is pretty cool! My five year olds can't get enough of it! "Mommy come watch! The bubbles are eating each other!!!" It's too bad you can't run them for more than eight hours. I honestly think my kids would sit and stare at it for 24 hours if I'd let them! It has provided hours of peace and wonder. Go to lavalamp.com. So many colors, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment