Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Never Good Enough

I have an eating disorder. I eat everything. All the time. Maybe that's just a problem, not a disorder. I love food. There was a time when I would only eat chicken, turkey or fish. How silly of me really. The older I get the more I realize how much I missed. I don't make that mistake any more. I'll try just about anything, as long as I don't know what it is ahead of time.

My kids are a whole different case. I'm always amazed that I produced these creatures. I have one that can't even stand the smell of food, one who eats everything, one who picks apart, one who used to eat everything and now won't touch most things, and one who'd eat pasta for every meal. Cooking for children is a nightmare. Trying to appease the majority of the troop is a rarity unless we eat pizza or macaroni and cheese for every meal. Even then it's a fight as to who gets served first! I can only hope that one day God blesses them with children who are worse. Revenge will be mine then! Mhhhhh

1 comment: