Friday, November 12, 2010

Horoscopes

Do you ever wonder who writes Horoscopes and where they come up with their facts and information? It never ceases to amaze me when I read one and think "who's watching me?".

Granted some days I read them and just shake my head. Other days it's almost spooky how dead on they are. Take today for example. "Add a little spice to your life...set a new more positive pattern for adapting and evolving..." Couldn't be more true! Sometimes we get stuck in a rut and need a good kick to get us out. I need goals to drive me out of a rut. Some new adventure, new challenge, new quest. No one can get me out of one better than myself. Though a good laugh and a cold beer with friends helps, having a means to an end is priceless for me.

So what's it going to be you ask? Time will tell. But in my case it is never anything small. And the rewards of hard work and accomplishment last a lifetime. You can't be afraid to fail if you want to move forward and get out of a rut. Adapt, evolve and enjoy life. Because you never know where the journey will take you!

1 comment: