Monday, October 25, 2010

Forgetfulness

I suffer from CRS, aka... Can't Remember S#*t. It's horrible. If someone didn't call me mom or Julie at least five times a day, I honestly believe I would have no idea who I was.

Not only is it getting worse as I age, but I also found it to get progressively worse with each child I had. I cannot tell you how many times I have walked into a room only to completely forget why I'm there. Back I go to the spot I was at when I had my genius idea to get something, remember what it is and troop back to get the item. If I'm lucky I will remember the second time. Some days I've gone up and down the stairs two or three times and have NO CLUE what I'm doing. Those days I relish the exercise.

I have been known to put frozen waffles in the pantry cupboard, milk in with the dog food, ketchup up with the cereal, and butter in the craft drawer. This morning I emptied the dishwasher and tried to put the coffee mugs in the refrigerator. TWICE! Ah life's little mysteries! Ya never know what you'll find at my house!

1 comment:

  1. Julie, Julie, Julie........... Hey wasn't that what Clark Gable said????????

    ReplyDelete