Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Halloween Candy

I have a love hate relationship with Halloween candy. I love it because it's candy! I hate it because you have to buy it early and it just sits in the house teasing everyone. Inevitably someone always caves and cracks it open.

The odd wrapper found around the house is always the tip off. It lasted a week this time. My favorite part of all? ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WILL COP TO IT! I had to threaten no trick or treating. Still no one caved. So how does a bag of bite sized Twix miraculously open and eat itself? The world will never know.

It's open now. I might as well go have a piece! And will someone please explain why after all these years there are still the same amount of calories in a bite sized piece, when the bites seem to be getting smaller year after year???? Another mystery never to be solved.

2 comments:

  1. That's why you purchase stuff you like early on. The closer to Halloween, you buy the crappy candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh out loud! Genius idea!!!

    ReplyDelete