Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From The Mouths of Babes

Well now that the holidays are gone and my hair pulling, biting, name calling, Santa didn't bring me what I wanted children are back at school, I can get back to my dull life of cooking, cleaning and carting their ungrateful bums around. Wait that didn't seem to end even when they were out of school. No, it was much worse!

Playing referee for "she started it!" or "no I didn't break it, HE DID!" gets old so fast. It's really no wonder women go crazy! I am 100% convinced it was a woman who invented alcohol and chocolate! Even in the lowest of low moments amongst my children, there is always one that says something that makes you laugh so hard, you truly forget all the other garbage they rant about.

Here is THE ABSOLUTE BEST I have heard out of my children. My five year old daughters are arguing about something so I go over to investigate. One of them says to me "girls have a penis." My first thought is, here we go again! Why so many body parts??? "No, honey. Girls don't have a penis. Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina." Their little faces ponder the thought of what I just said and then one of them says, "WAIT! Girls have big boobs and fine china????? you got to be kidding me!" When I stopped laughing I corrected her pronunciation. But to this day I will always know that ALL women have big boobs and fine china! Never gets old!

No comments:

Post a Comment