Monday, January 11, 2010

What Is She Doing Now??

Truly I have lost my mind!! I have set two enormous goals for myself this year that I am praying happen sooner than later. Getting a job and buying a house. This on top of playing mom taxi to five small children on a daily basis. With swimming, skating, dance, horseback riding, doctors appointments, hair cuts, house cleaning, cooking, homework and laundry; where is there time for anything else??? Honestly I'm not sure! In fact I'm so sure there isn't enough time in the day to accomplish ALL that, that like a fool I registered this morning to run a 50 mile race the end of August. I was told they have cars so you can actually drive that far!

Road less taken right? I'm a firm believer that as a mom you absolutely must make time for yourself. I just told a friend of mine today; when you feel good about yourself it reflects in everything you do. Running makes me feel great and look great. I'm a better more relax mom thanks to it. And in my world, and ALL it's utter chaos, my kids rely on me to make EVERYTHING go smoothly. They also rely on me to laugh it off when it doesn't.

So yeah, I'm going to get that job, buy that house, take care of my kids and run that 50 miles because I can. And I will!

1 comment:

  1. And I thought it was only me that running made look better! If there's a will, I'm sure you'll find a way. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete